It is time to vote for your favorite films | our annual wedding contest!
What an incredible year we had in 2017! From January 21st to December 29th we had so many adventures with our couples, and were so very honored to be included in such important memories in their lives. From our three destination weddings, to ones just 10 minutes away, we had possibly the best year ever. Oh yeah, and a surprise baby announcement that was as amazing as you think it could be!
At the end of every year, we want to acknowledge those who have honored us with inviting us to their weddings. We simply cannot choose a favorite film, so we want to give all of you a chance to vote for your favorite! We are presenting the most popular films that were released this past year.
How does it work?
- At the bottom of this post we have our 10 most popular films of 2017. Take a moment to watch them and pick out your favorite!
- You can base your choice on any sort of criteria you want, from your favorite dance, music selection, the venue, or the fact that YOU yourself might be in the video.
- Below all the films, there is a ballot, select the button next to the video you want to win.
- Leave us a note on why you picked this particular film. Please make it a complete sentence and have your response be at least 10 characters long…no gobbledygook, garbage answers, ioewurj349, etc. We won’t be able to count those.
- This contest will end at 9 p.m. PST on Friday January 12th.
- Enlist family, friends, neighbors, or anybody you want to vote for your favorite! You can easily send them to this direct website, or have them head to phillipalanfilms.com and click on our Blog. You can vote as many times as you want, but only one vote per computer or device will be allowed per day.
Prizes? Tell me more!
The film that receives the most votes at the end of this contest will receive a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com! Second place will receive a $50 gift card to Starbucks.
Thank you all for voting, winners will be announced soon!
Here are some key details:
- Only short films and same day edits (SDE) are eligible. Sorry, Simplicity packages are not included in this contest.
- Weddings from both 2016 and 2017 are included, provided the video was released in 2017.
- This list was populated from each wedding’s Vimeo and Youtube’s combined view count, and was created by taking the total views divided by the number of days the film has been online.
- Only one vote allowed per day per IP address.
- Please no garbage or one word answers when filling out the survey.
- Your answers will be sent to the couples in the contest if ten or more votes are received for that video.
Best of luck to all entries!