Our wedding contest is now in it’s eighth year – it’s time to vote for your favorite wedding video!
2018 was a pretty fantastic year, from several long distance weddings, a tropical international wedding, to intimate weddings just up the street. We are honored and humbled to be invited to capture such important memories in our couples lives.
As is our tradition at the beginning of every year, we want to provide acknowledgement to those couple who have chosen us to create memorable wedding videos for them and their families. Since we cannot choose a favorite film, we open up the voting to all of you to pick your favorite. Let the voting begin!
How does it work?
- On this page we have the 10 most popular films of 2018. Take a minute to watch them and pick out your favorite!
- Your criteria can be anything you want, from your favorite music, the crazy dancing, the location, or the fact that YOU might be in the video.
- There is a ballot just below all the videos, select the button next to the video that is your favorite.
- Write a quick note letting us know why you picked who you did. We won’t be able to count garbage, gobbledigook, or repeated characters. Please make your comment a complete sentence, the couples who receive at least 10 responses will get to read all your comments.
- This contest will end at 9 p.m. PST on Wednesday January 9th.
- You can get friends, family, followers, or anybody you want to vote for your favorite video! You can easily send them to this direct blog post, or have them head to phillipalanfilms.com and click on the Blog. You can vote as many times as you want, but only one vote per computer or device (based on IP address) will be allowed every 24 hours.
Fabulous prizes? Go on…
The video that receives the most votes at the end of this contest will receive a $150 gift certificate to Amazon.com! Second most votes will receive a $25 gift card to Starbucks.
Here are the contestants for the 2018 wedding video contest in random order:
Courtney & Joe
Chris & Kayleigh
Stephanie & Trevor
Kate & Graham
Kelsey & Austin
Sara & Daylon
Sierra & Roy
Susan & Patrick
Ian & Oanh
Kaileen & Josh
Thank you all for voting, winners announced shortly!
Here are some key details:
- Only short films are eligible. Sorry, Simplicity packages and music video highlights are not included in this contest.
- Weddings from both 2017 and 2018 are included, provided the video was released in 2018.
- This list was created from each videos Vimeo and Youtube’s combined view count and dividing the total views by the number of days the film has been online.
- Only one vote allowed per day per IP address.
- Please no garbage or one word answers when filling out the survey.
- Your answers will be sent to the couples in the contest if ten or more votes are received for that video.
Best of luck to all entries!